The Society for Door Step Schools is a registered nonprofit organization in India under:
- Societies Act, Registration No. 172-1989 GBBSD
- Public Trust Act, Registration No. F 13279 (Bom)
- Section 80(G) of the Income Tax Exemption Act, Certificate No. DIT(E)/MC/80G/3145
- Foreign Contribution Regulation Act(FCRA), Registration no. 083780514
You may choose to make a general donation or fund any of the following projects: Click Here.
As well, there are multiple ways in which you can donate to our cause:
1)You can send us a cheque payable to “The Society for Door Step Schools” and send it directly to our office at the address listed below:
Door Step School – Pune
110 Parimal, Anand Park, Aundh
Pune 411 007
Mobile: +91 9766337431/32
2)If you wish to directly transfer funds from India and abroad into our bank accounts, please contact us at above contact details. We will provide the bank details for funds transfer.
3) For those from abroad, wishing to donate, you can send us a cheque payable to “The Society for Door Step School” and mail the cheque to the address mentioned above. For those wishing to receive tax-credit, you may make your donation by one of the following options:
US DONORS – Click Here
CANADA DONORS – Click Here
Upon completing transaction of your donation, please fill our Donation Receipt Form here.
All Donations to Door Step School are exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, India. We are also registered under the Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act 1976 (Registration no. 083780514) for the receipt of foreign donations.
We appreciate every little contribution as it goes a long way in helping the under privileged children of our community.